Usercible UX Flowchart Kit gives you freedom and ease to choose from 47 Low Fidelity Flowchart Screens in Lines, Light Solids and Solid Colors style for quick and easy Mobile Website / Mobile App and Website Wireframe or Flowchart & Structure Planning.
UX Flowchart Kit
Its very important to plan any website or mobile app before starting with High Fidelity Designing or development. Usercible UX Flowchart Kit is a great way for Planning your next big project within minutes for professional website builders, designers and developers.
What you will get
- 47 Low Fidelity Individual Artboards in Single Adobe XD File
- Each element is handcrafted with precision based on grid and fully editable
- All elements are properly organized
- File Formats Provided – PNG 1x 2x 3x, PDF, EPS, JPG, SVG
- PDF Preview File
Uses & Examples
- Use as a Mobile App Planner or build prototype within Adobe XD or choice of your software by importing your preferred file format
- Replace elements with images or text and convert into High Fidelity Prototype within Adobe XD
- Use as a QuickMobile Website Planner
- Use as a Website Sitemap Planner
- Use as a base Loader below your High Fidelity Designs
Ashok is a hard-working and energetic professional. I recommend him and his company Usercible for UX/UI tasks.
I worked with Usercible on my first app. where, they helped us more than his area of work. Ashok is very creative, very warm and positive person to work with.He translated requirements into designs which are aesthetic, functional and productive at the same time. Was great working with him. Wishing him a great future.
” We took Usercible’s help in redesigning our mobile app for both Android and iOS. We are happy with the creative inputs and knowledge of the UI space and latest design principles. Our new app design is very good – both looks, as well as functionality and we, are excited to launch it soon.”
Usercible gave us several tips to improve our Android as well as iOS app. We were very impressed with his knowledge in mobile UI/UX. We shall soon be releasing our iOS app and update to Android app after incorporating his inputs. We are very grateful to Usercible for helping us out